Our team of professional experts will commit itself in the existing preventive problem and, after working jointly with the company, it will elaborate a personalized report which will establish the situation´s valuation. This report will be accompanied with suggestions for a better preventive management.
This document´s objective is to obtain an agreed diagnosis of the situation related to labour risks prevention which allows identifying the lines of action on that subject.
The selected variables to achieve this objective are the following:
• Accidents at work.
• Risk factors.
• Productive structure.
All these variables will allow us to recognise those aspects to be worked on by establishing strategic lines of action.
All the gathered information will be analysed and structured in three big blocks which coincide with the selected variables and will allow us to identify the Company´s key aspects related to labour risks prevention.
Taking into account:
• Organisation and participation on the preventive activities.
• Types and risk of accident´s causes.
• Activity and size of the company as determinants.
• Psychosocial factors.
• Security conditions.
• Environmental conditions: Physical, chemical and biological agents.
• Workload: Physical and mental
• Health damages.
• Scarcity and risk of accident.
1. TO QUANTIFY AND DESCRIBE THE COMPANY´S ACCIDENT RATE.
At the time the analysis about the most frequent risks in the company is taking place, it is important to determinate how significant is the real impact of what happened.
2. TO VISUALISE THE ECONOMIC COST ACCORDING TO THE ACCIDENT RATE.
3. TO KNOW THE MOST FREQUENT RISKS IN THE COMPANY AND HOW TO CORRECT THE SITUATION WITH THE MINIMUM COST.
4. TO KNOW THE PREVENTIVE MODELS APPLIED BY THE COMPANY, THE PREVENTIVE RESOURCES USED AND THEIR EFFICACY.